Peakes Wharf Boat Tours require 48 hour notice to cancel a trip, failure to do so will result in the full cost of the trip charged to your credit card. Cancellation of the trip due to weather or mechanical failures will be fully refunded.
If the weather is unfavourable you be given the opportunity to change booking or get a refund, but if you decide to go the full trip will be charged. The captain has the final say if the trip is going to operate.
We believe your business is no one else’s. Your privacy is important to you and to us. So we’ll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Peakes Wharf Boat Tours follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address or any other information to anyone.
- We’ll use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorised users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a Registration ID on the site or when you wish to purchase Boat Tours. We use your Personal Information for a few primary purposes:
- To help us track your order properly.
- To help you quickly find services or information.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from Peakes Boat Tours.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use most of our website. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding Peakes Wharf Boat Tours or services you can unsubscribe or contact us at any time.